Company and Job description
As Our New Energy we insist on spearheading the European PPA markets through innovative solutions and competent advisory. We are passioned about what we do and see PPAs as a key building block in the energy transition. With more than 4.5 GW of transacted PPAs, ONE is amongst the leading PPA advisory companies in Europe.
To support our growth further, we are looking for a Manager to help drive and develop our offering and market presence. Our vision is to build the most competent PPA advisory business in Europe, and we hope that you want to join our journey.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where quantitative analysis, origination and negotiation is your everyday? Do you possess strong project management skills, and the ability to build customer relationships? Are you able to lead a transaction team, and successfully close PPAs? Then you are the perfect match that we are looking for!
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Lead PPA transactions across Structuring, Origination and Negotiation; supported by our team of analysts and models.
- Originate new clients and market our services across Europe.
- Analyze market trends and formulate clear and concise analysis that can be published and shared with clients.
- Support on business development activities and innovative ideas, ensuring that ONE remains at the forefront of the market.
What We Look For
We have a strong company culture and believe that people should work with what they are passionate about. Our experience is that such passion drives performance more than anything else.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience with PPAs from an energy consultancy, utility, trader or corporate supported by a clear understanding of energy markets and renewables financing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, enabling you to convey complicated analysis in concise and simple language.
- Proficiency in English is required. Fluency in Italian or Spanish is a strong plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that wants to drive innovation and lead the market.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Profound understanding of the power market.
What We Offer
- Top of the class team: You will be surrounded by an unparalleled level of talent and expertise in energy markets, all within the highly specialized sector of energy finance and sustainability business.
- Impact: We have contributed 4.5 billion Euros of new renewables investments reaching the market (in the last six years alone!).
- Exiting workday: Boredom doesn’t happen here. In ever-changing renewables investment strategies, you will most likely never experience a monotonous day and you will never know what to expect from the energy market when you clock in.
- International reach: Expanding from our core markets in Europe, we are present all over the world so you will have the opportunity to work on very different markets. We expect you to be able to quickly adapt to negotiation habits from all over the world.
- Fun: Because work is a huge part of our days, it is essential that it is fun. That is why we celebrate our success with various social events.
Our New Energy is a modern workplace with a flat organizational structure. We have a main office at the Energy Transition House in downtown Aarhus (Denmark), the European capital of energy trading and renewables, and local offices in Alicante, Madrid and Munich. As a flexible organization, we can adapt the job location to meet the needs of the right candidate, offering a hybrid work arrangement that combines in-office and/or remote work options.
Reach out to email@example.com and impress us by telling us what makes you unique.