Do you want to work with renewable energy, finance and advisory in an international environment, but based in the heart of Aarhus? Our New Energy (ONE) is currently looking for a student employee to join our growing team, and we cannot wait to meet you.
From our offices in Denmark, Spain, Germany, and Italy, ONE advises the leading renewable energy developers and investors across Europe. Our advisory is focused on helping our clients build more renewable energy, faster, and since 2016 we have been spearheading the emerging market for Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
As subsidies for renewable energy (wind/solar) in most European markets are being phased out, PPAs have become a key building block in the further deployment of wind and solar. We help our clients understand and navigate this market. Specifically, we assist them in quantifying the various risks and opportunities associated with the energy markets, and subsequently negotiating and transact the Power Purchase Agreement. ONE has advised and closed + 4.500 MW since 2016 with a transaction value exceeding EUR 2.0 Bil. This has positioned ONE as a leading advisor within this field.
As our Analyst, we will teach you everything there is to know about renewable energy, finance, and energy markets in general. As your skill-set is gradually strengthened, you will assume increasing responsibility and start facing clients directly. We work with a clear career plan, and our ambition is that you transfer into a full-time position after graduation.
We work closely as a team, however, there is an expectation that from day 1 you will take responsibility for the tasks given. You will be involved in projects across Europe including supporting our colleagues in our offices in Germany, Spain, and Italy on their local cases. You will refer directly to one of our Danish Partners.
You will mainly be supporting our Transaction Team, and your tasks will include market analysis, desk research, business case building, quantitative analysis, modelling in excel, preparation of presentations, etc. Depending on your profile there is also scope for driving new business opportunities forward.
Qualifications: We expect that you
- Are enrolled in Denmark in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar with a minimum of 1 years left of your studies.
- Are very confident in using PowerPoint and Excel
- Are fluent in English – both written and verbal. Proficiency in other languages is a plus
Personal Skills: We expect that you
- Are passionate about renewable energy and wish to proactively contribute to pushing the world in a more sustainable direction.
- You are keen on working on many tasks simultaneously and prioritize them independently.
- Have good social skills and enjoy iterative problem-solving.
- You can confidently drive your ideas in exchange with external stakeholders.
Cover letter, CV and transcripts should be addressed to Mikkel Kring on email@example.com. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.