Do you want to work with renewable energy, finance and advisory in an internal environment, but based in the heart of Aarhus? Our New Energy is currently looking for a student employee to join our growing team, and we cannot wait to meet you.
From our offices in Denmark, Spain and Italy, Our New Energy (ONE) advises the leading renewable energy developers and investors across Europe. Our advisory is focused on helping our clients build more renewable energy, faster, and since 2016 we have been spearheading the emerging market for Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
As subsidies for renewable energy (wind/solar) in most European markets are being phased out, PPAs have become a key building block in the further deployment of wind and solar. We help our clients understand and navigate this market. Specifically, we assist them in quantifying the various risks and opportunities associated with the energy markets, and subsequently negotiating and transact the Power Purchase Agreement. ONE has advised and closed + 3.000 MW since 2016 with a transaction value exceeding EUR 1.4 Bil. This has positioned ONE as a leading advisor within this field.
As our Junior Consultant, we will teach you everything there is to know about renewable energy, finance, and energy markets in general. As your skill-set is gradually strengthened, you will assume increasing responsibility and start facing clients directly. We work with a clear career plan, and our ambition is that you transfer into a full-time position after graduation.
We work closely as a team, however, there is an expectation that from day 1 you will take responsibility for the tasks given. You will refer directly to one of our Danish Partners, however, be involved in projects across Europe.
You will mainly be supporting our Transaction Team, and your tasks will include market analysis, desk research, quantitative analysis and modelling in excel, preparation of presentations, etc. Depending on your profile there is also scope for driving new business opportunities forward.
We work on large deals, with leading players across Europe.
Qualifications: We expect that you
- Are enrolled in Denmark in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or similar with a minimum of 1½ years left of your studies.
- Are very confident in using PowerPoint and Excel
- Are fluent in English – both written and verbal. Proficiency in other languages is a plus
Personal Skills: We expect that you
- Are passionate about renewable energy and wish to proactively contribute to pushing the world in a more sustainable direction.
- Are entrepreneurial by heart and seek responsibility.
- You are keen on working on many tasks at the same time and prioritize them independently
- Have good social skills and enjoy iterative problem solving
- You can drive your ideas convincingly and confidently in exchange with external stakeholders
Job start: As soon as possible
Type: Part-time (student friendly)
For more information, please visit our website www.ournewenergy.com.
Cover letter, CV and transcripts should be addressed to Mikkel Kring on email@example.com. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.